The Executive Director will be responsible for the PSFC Board of Directors for operating all agency programs, including Head Start, to meet quality, financial, regulatory, and client expectations. He/she will be responsible for working with a Leadership Team in program planning, resource development, marketing, publicity, facilities management, and financial, educational, and program oversight.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in community development, nonprofit
business administration or a related field, with an emphasis on agency branding and fund development.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience overseeing an agency with at least a $2 million operating
• Knowledge, experience, and success in acquiring grants from various local and regional
• Supervisory ability to work with a variety of people from various economic, cultural and
• Ability to work with engaged Board of Directors and provide professional leadership.
• Ability to develop imaginative and innovative programs within PSFC’s mission.
• General knowledge of accounting and understanding of fiscal responsibility.
• Working knowledge of the Collective Impact Approach to community development.
• Excellent computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Candidates must have a genuine concern and interest for children, families, and the community. Up-to-date clearances are required: child abuse, state criminal background, and FBI fingerprinting.